Frozen Banana Dessert


Here is a brilliant low fat dessert. I saw this recipe on the Food Network show 5 Ingredient Fix with Claire Robinson. It is actually only 3 ingredients and is so simple to prepare. I know this will be very popular in my house over the summer. I used peanut butter this time and plan on trying Nutella next time I make it. You will need a fairly powerful food processor or you could try using a blender. It did take a good 4 to 5 minutes in the food processor before it was smooth so be patient.


Ingredients:

2 to 3 ripe bananas
1 T peanut butter or Nutella
1 T honey or agave nectar


Cut the bananas into 1-inch pieces and freeze. Put the frozen bananas in a food processor and puree, scraping down sides periodically, until smooth. Add the peanut butter and honey and puree. Serve immediately or refreeze until ready to enjoy.





Comments

Popular Posts