Avocado Tomato Wrap


I created this wrap one day when I was searching my empty cupboards for something to pack for lunch. I have made this wrap several times and I sometimes use chives in place of the onion or hummus in place of the cream cheese. Or you can always skip the cream cheese or hummus as avocado is creamy enough on its own.
It is a great vegetarian option for lunch. I made these wraps on our March Break trip in Mont Ste. Anne and they were a big hit. Dad & Lucy now make them regularly as well.


Ingredients: ( Makes 3 wraps )

1 Avocado sliced
1 Tomato sliced
Red onion sliced or chives
Cream cheese or hummus
Salt & Pepper
3 Tortilla wraps

Lay out the tortillas and spread cream cheese or hummus on each one. Layer in order avocado, tomato and onion. If using chives spread them directly on the layer of cream cheese or hummus. Season with salt and pepper and roll them tightly.

Comments

Popular Posts